Letters from Kenny

A collection of thoughts and letters and poems written by Kenny...a 60's something retired Navy man with a Whirlwind for a wife.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Butterflies and Roses

Butterflies & Roses
by kenny merrell

As a child my Mother told me
Of Angels in Heaven above
And how they sent the butterfly
To tell us of their love
How heaven would protect us
Locked within their arms
And someday they would direct us
To our soul mate full of charms
My angel walks the earth
I see her standing there
Beauty ingrained within
Light shining on her hair
I give her this bouquet of roses
To proclaim an undying love
And thank my guardian angel
In heaven up above

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

January 10, 2006 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home