Letters from Kenny

A collection of thoughts and letters and poems written by Kenny...a 60's something retired Navy man with a Whirlwind for a wife.

Friday, April 01, 2005

remembering

Remembering
by kenny merrell

The bluebird sings his song of spring
Announcing our Love
As we sit in the garden
Remembering
Our love story and how we met
Things only you and I know
And will never forget
Remembering
When you first held my hand
Told me you loved me forever and
I responded tearfully, it was so grand
Remembering
Oh how wonderful it all seems
I see it now in my dreams
The way you look and
How you feel
And when I awake I wonder
Is the memory real?
Then I touch you to feel myself
Remembering
Somewhere in all this world
We met and wed and became as one
That is when my world begun
Remembering
The bluebird sings his song of spring
As we sit in the garden,
Remembering

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home