Letters from Kenny

A collection of thoughts and letters and poems written by Kenny...a 60's something retired Navy man with a Whirlwind for a wife.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Till Then

Till Then
by kenny merrell

Dreams wrapped in multi layered feelings
Held together by words of soft consolation
Parting, For just one moment, So difficult to bear

Till Then
When meetings once more coincide
What will we talk of when time has past
Will it still be the same or
Must we change with each passing moment

Your direction
Has made a better me
I fear my days will no longer be the same
With you no longer there
So, till then, I wait for your return

2 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

Your words are so romantic! I love your poetry.

November 11, 2006 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger lettersfromkenny said...

thank you for the complement!

November 11, 2006 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home