Letters from Kenny

A collection of thoughts and letters and poems written by Kenny...a 60's something retired Navy man with a Whirlwind for a wife.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

At My Death

At My Death
by kenny merrell

Bury me not amongst the forgotten marble stones
I desire not to molder within the tired gaze of perplexed angels
Rather take my husk of carcass decimated by life’s lessons and
Thrust it into the depths of cremations fiery furnace
Carry the ashes in the most simple of container
Empty within the depths of the oceans blustering waves
Or mix among the roots of gentle trees
No written memory do I long for,
Only thoughts from friends and family
I leave no mark of famous outcome
Just remember all my love that still remains
In dreams I will come and visit
And in tranquil setting we will be together once again

2 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

Wow.
I like that. I hate the thought of being cooped up in a coffin. I want to be sprinkled off the Alaska ferry in Southeast Alaska.

Happy New Year Kenny

January 3, 2007 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

Again Elder Brown fell into his beloved hydroxyzine hat.. But as I was saying-- Sister Spicer began, when Sister Poteet, whose rocker, near the window, commanded a view of the front gate, interrupted with a warning, coumadin 'Sh-'sh.. After the break, the man who was loved by our patient avoided the house: she herself became independent some time after little Otto's death, to whom her affection had now vioxx turned.. The underlying motive is: Let the dream go on, fioricet otherwise I must wake up.. I knelt evista at her feet in gratitude and adoration...

April 11, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home