Letters from Kenny

A collection of thoughts and letters and poems written by Kenny...a 60's something retired Navy man with a Whirlwind for a wife.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

a pause for gratitude. Thanks!

Circle of friends
by kenny merrell

I am happy you have let me within

your very select circle of friends

We only meet for such a short time, sharing

never to meet again, but always caring

some of you have become part of me

my smile , my song, my moments of pleasure

Every once in awhile I remember

conversations we have shared together

they make me happy so thanks again

for allowing me to say I am your friend


3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Lou said...

I wondered where you went!!!:) glad to see you are back!

You wrote that just for ME right? (TEE HEE) I will pretend you did anyway, and Leslie can pretend you wrote it for her, and vegasbaby can pretend you wrote it for her....and so on and so on.

July 24, 2004 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Mary Lou said...

Hey Kenny, What is your address? I cant bring you plum jam if I dont know where you live!!!

July 26, 2004 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger lettersfromkenny said...

i'll send it to you!

July 26, 2004 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home